Friday, October 4, 2013

Life Direction

Some of you have already heard and some of you were a huge part of me making the choice for what I know will make the happiest. I figured this was the best platform to tell anyone who doesn't know. I told everyone I was moving to Colorado to attend Culinary school. I thought a lot about it and talked with a few close friends and have come to the decision to instead move to Washington near Seattle to attend the Le Cordon Bleu Culinary school. There are multiple reasons for the change that I don't feel like sharing here. If you really want to.know you can.jut ask. So I'll be hanging out in California for a bit and then moving north to Seattle. I'm super excited! Thanks for listening or I suppose reading.

1 comment:

  1. Familientherapie However stats demonstrate that there are a lot more unsatisfied unions currently than ever before. Kind of odd, right believe

    ReplyDelete